Friday, July 17, 2009

A Little Inspiration

Molly, this is a great idea!  I have some many projects looming in my head and half finished projects that I have been wanting to put on my blog, but Jimmy keeps taking priority.... little stinker.  My sister and I love doing this kind of stuff, but she is actually pretty good about posting things on her blog.  She also know all the best websites and blogs to look at.  I will invite her to contribute.  She just sent me an awesome list that some girl compiled of all sorts of great projects from all over the web.  So my first contribution is going to be this link:  http://thelongthread.com/?p=2021  
It will take you to a list with a ton of other links that have the projects on them.  Maybe we can all pick one and show how they turned out.  I haven't looked at all of them, but for now I am going to go with the felt donuts.  I have a lot of fake food projects in the works and well... I love donuts. Good luck to all.

3 comments:

stongies said...

I've already printed out several things to sew!!!

Kathleen said...

LOVE IT LOVE IT!!!!

Julie said...

I have to share my favorite site.
http://www.oneprettything.com/ is updated daily and posts links to crafts all over the internet.