Monday, March 8, 2010

samesies?

I think Molly and I may have the same pattern for bean bags. I would put the link, but I have no idea how you do that. I feel like a computer dumb bucket - how do you not put the link, but a simple word to go to a site? Anyways, Michael loves rolling it, climbing on it and as you can see perching on it! This was my first sewing project!
My next big sewing endeavor is cloth diapers - some amazing women have me convinced it is the way to go! I hope I will be able to post soon the diapers and my thoughts on the whole thing.


2 comments:

Kathleen said...

I love seeing that cutie pie! He is getting so big!

M Weisse said...

I like your fabric Des. I am glad you finally posted something. I haven't seen pictures of Michael in forever. When are you going to start your own blog? Don't be intimidated by it. Maybe this first post will inspire you to become a regular blogger. As for the link thing you just copy the link you want and then when you are creating the post there is a little icon at the top that looks like a globe with some funky arrows that allows you to put in the link. If you want it to just be a word instead of the site address then you would type something like THIS and highlight it before you select the icon at the top. Does that make sense?